Meditation & Inner peace
A 4 week course – Tuesdays 7.00 – 8.15pm
The real cause of happiness is inner peace and we can learn to develop this mental peace by transforming our mind from negative states into positive states through meditation. Anyone can do this!
By maintaining these peaceful and positive attitudes in our daily life and activities we can solve our problems and create the causes for lasting happiness.
Discover through the practical timeless wisdom of Buddhist meditation how to apply peaceful and positive thinking to your own life right now.
Open to all levels of experience.
7th Sept: week 1 – How to be Happy
14th Sept: week 2 – How to be Patient
21st Sept: week 3 – How to Stop Worrying
28th Sept: week 4 – How to Forgive
Attending & booking
You can drop in to the class each week, the cost is £7.00 or by block booking the whole course in advance it is a reduced price of £20 for the whole course.
Alternatively you can purchase a Centre Card for £20/month (you can cancel anytime) which gives you free access to weekday classes.
Friends Meeting House
27 Ashgate Road
The general structure of the class:
- The classes are organised as short courses, usually around 4 weeks long
- You can attend the whole course or simply drop in whenever you can as each class is self-contained
- Practical teaching on meditation and aspects of positive thinking (approx. 30 – 40 mins)
- Guided meditation including relaxation (approximately 25 mins)
- Advise on how to put the teachings into practise in daily life.