A fresh perspective on life
A 3 week course – Wednesdays 7.30 – 8.45pm
Emerging from the pandemic gives us the opportunity to reflect on the direction our life is taking, about what really matters and what makes our life meaningful. Maybe we want to move in a new direction, and be more clear about what we wish to change.
In this 3 week meditation course learn how you can rely on meditation and Buddhist wisdom to create a renewed sense of purpose and meaning.
“By meditating on the great value and rarity of our precious human life we will develop a spontaneous and continuous desire to take full advantage of it.”
Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
6th Oct – Week 1: Seeing our life as precious
13th Oct – Week 2: The importance of our actions
20th Oct – Week 3: A fresh perspective on others
Attending & booking
You can drop in to the class each week, the cost is £7.00 or by block booking the whole course in advance it is a reduced price of £15 for the whole course.
Alternatively you can purchase a Centre Card for £20/month (you can cancel anytime) which gives you free access to weekday classes.
The Grand Pavilion
The general structure of the class:
- The classes are organised as short courses, usually around 4 weeks long
- You can attend the whole course or simply drop in whenever you can as each class is self-contained
- Practical teaching on meditation and aspects of positive thinking (approx. 30 – 40 mins)
- Guided meditation including relaxation (approximately 25 mins)
- Advise on how to put the teachings into practise in daily life.